Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A Ray of Hope


The sun came out the other day. It was shocking, I thought for a minute the house next door was on fire or something. But no, when I walked outside the glorious rays were beating down on everything in site. I could hardly see, I didn't know where my sunglasses were because I haven't used them since October 2006. Oh how good it felt though, and the rays delivered a warming sensation - I had forgot about that. I broke into song.
'Oh the sunshine blessed sunshine, where the peaceful happy moments roll'
Yes it was quite a time.
Oh course it is long gone. Today is cold, drizzly, gray and I know that the sun will probably never come out again. But I was glad I was there for that special day and partook of the life giving rays the day that the sun came out.

No comments: