Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Fun Day

Still on the quest to use my medical insurance while I still have coverage so I did a stupid thing. Had a dental appointment and a dermatologist check up on the same day. Started the day with a hour drive through snow and sleet to Deer Park where I use to work. Had a crown put on and a couple of fillings done. Two and a half hours of hell. They hate working on me because as they told me ten times, I have a small mouth, a strong tounge (really) and overactive saliva glands. thanks guys, makes me feel like a freak. Anyway, I felt like I had been smacked and pummeled in the head but finally it was over. Drove home and had an hour until I went to the skin doc. Went in and got a bunch of spots burned off and then they took three biopsies. Three more shots on top of the five or six I got at the dentist office. Glad that is over, maybe tomorrow I can schedule a colonoscopy and a bikini wax, see if I can top it.
Spring weather is crazy here, yesterday it snowed, rained, hailed and the sun came out all in about a two hour period. Makes it hard to have a picnic. Hope it clears up, Nick will be here Saturday for a week of fishing. I don't mind fishing in the rain, but I don't have the desire to fish in the rain for a week.

No comments: