Friday, November 10, 2006

Spam -Not Just For Breakfast

Actual e-mail spam I have received:


Darling Easy-Soft Buyer!
My name Browsers J. Frigga, and I working on Popular-ProgramTools office.You are is so weighty to me!You waste your money and your time at our coompany,and I just want to introduce that our corporation have finish update of software choice.Our organization wanna to remind you that our organization suggest that this time we have more larger range of software] than soft products for very cheap value with Your individual Purchaser allowance off a price.Please spare some of Yours high cost times to check our Updated software listing righ here:

Cool name Browers J. Frigga

has your pot ncy level been down
anewor still worn all the time?
I absolutely am, that is why i am joyful i blundered upon
title problem of Caspak is not one to cause worry
to teach brute put out had keen figures.
Cautioning Nobs to silence,

Poetry man poetry. Lost me on the cautioning nobs thing though

You should drop by at
http://www.jdbc.sensesloses.com/ul/
if your jaded all the time.I definately am,
that is why i am overjoyed i lucked upon
It was terrific decisevely having someone to benefit
me out and it takesonly 48 sec of ur time.
I apologize I have been so overdue with it.
Sorry for the long time again

If you got 48 seconds check it out

Message: Hi, Not very good erecxction? You are welcome.ego destroying instead of being ego building. You suffer from the negativity that blights lives, weakens cultures, sickens even the strongest. Do you know what Im talking about?

Umm no.

From: Harnod Sharief
Is your dik like from doll world?
Change sizes......
After introducing myself to product
I find myself to suspicously grow..

That one is gold

No comments: