Saturday, September 27, 2008

Puttin In The Wood


Putting in the wood. It's time. Wood is good, hard wood is best. Gettin cold, need lots of wood. Red Fir Wood is hottest. Need lots of Red Fir Wood, that would be good. I asked the skirt if she thought that a lot of hard Red Fir Wood would be good. She thought that it would.

Split and stacked 2 cords of wood this past weekend. Probably won't be enough. Still have some time to get more wood in. We have two wood fireplaces in the house and one in the man room. We need a lot of wood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously what is wrong with you?

Anonymous said...

just the usual

Anonymous said...

cj I was going to ask you, Got Wood? Andy and I were driving down a logging road and came across a nicely split up tree. Andy made me stop and he and Muck loaded up the back of the car. Why?, I am not sure we don't even have a fireplace, but it does keep the car smelling like the evergreen airfreshner. ree