Thursday, December 04, 2008

Ipod Spunker


When I bought Boo his Imac laptop for graduation I got a free Itouch Ipod with it. It's pretty cool I guess. I had it for a few weeks before I even knew that it picked up wireless internet ( I'm a clever lad just not very bright sometimes ) I played with it a bit and used Boo for technical advice, so when I set it up on the computer it said to name the Ipod. I named it Spunker. Watch the last Dana Carvey HBO special if you want to know why. The neat thing is that now when I plug it in my laptop for updating or charging it says hilarious things like ' Ipod Spunker detected' and 'Ipod Spunker updated' Oh my what mirth, I laugh and laugh. But I have been accused of being quite juvenille so that might explain it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, I also have an itouch, I named it Jack

Boo said...

hahah. You do laugh and laugh.

P.S.

That picture is not of what you are talking about... You are talking about the Ipod Touch.. not the Itouch. The Itouch is a japanese knock off...so the picture you have is in fact not a picture of a real apple Ipod Touch.

Anonymous said...

good one boo,