Thursday, April 19, 2007

Drilled

I'm back. 23 straight 12 hour night shifts on a drill rig. Actually after 15 days I was able to get into town to buy some food and hang out with a drilling crew as they descended on Elko one crzy night I might write about later. The last night I was there I just about went head first off the back of a water truck that was parked on a 90 degree slope, I slipped on ice and mud and pitched off head first, I grabbed a pipe that was sticking up at the last second and was hanging upside down looking at the 15 foot face plant I just about did into the mud on top of a trash pump. Not sure if it would have killed me but it definetely would have messed up my pretty face. As for the rest of it it sucked, the trailers were crowded, dirty and boring. I watched the dvd of Turistas 5 times and it wasn't that good. I now drink whiskey at six a.m. smoke a pack a day and swear like a sailor. I did loose 25 pounds like mom predicted. I am mean, lean and horny as a two peckered billy goat. Other than that I still the same nice guy I've always been. My what a fine time.

2 comments:

fredbear said...

That is funny as hell. Need's to be read by all. Dont deletle.

Anonymous said...

Just want you all to know it is safe to call, he is not the man he has described. I promise.......