Friday, June 16, 2006

A Motley Crew


Here are some pirates attacking Bryant after the play on opening night. Boo was really good as Dr. Livesy and played the pompous Englishmen who keeps reminding everyone that he is a doctor and an officer of the English Crown. I laughed quietly through the whole first scene because Bryant looked to me like Chris Farley from the movie Almost Heroes when he is at the party before the expedition and has his hair slicked down. The play has a few opening night glitches but was good. Lisa decorated the lobby and ran the souvenier shop. I set up the tiki torches outside and had six of them burning as they people came in. Twas a bloody good time I say you scervy dogs. Tasha bought a pirate bandana from Lisa and put it on for the show. I tried to get Boo to change one line where he says "Good Heavans" when he sees Captain Bones dead to "Bloody Hell" but he won't do it. Once again my stellar advice falls on stupid ears.

No comments: