Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Why Its Good To Be A Grandpa


Johnny Boden wishing me a happy birthday. He calls his grandpas - "papa". He got on the phone and wished me a happy birthday 4 or 5 times. He is too cool.

I had a good b-day. I got up and went cross country skiing with Farley the dog. We went to our favorite spot and saw the moose again. I skied for about 3 hours. I went back and got a massage at the Z-spa. A nice mild looking gal named Michelle worked me over like a professional wrestler. It hurt at times but felt great after. Then Tasha came over and we ordered out and had dinner and my favorite desert that Lisa makes it is not cake but a kinda of a pie thing. They gave me some great gifts, especially an I-Pod, I finally realized how damn cool these things are and wanted one to take to the gym. Every one was nice and I talked to Adam and Gordo and got emails from Andrew in Alaska and Ben in China. Of course ma and pa called and Ty, Sloan and Bodie. I might be an aging sorry ass but I have a great family - thanks guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Uncle CJ!