Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hmmm

Well the house is pretty quiet. Boo is in Utah, Andy and his crew are somewhere in Canada and its just me and Farley the damn dog. Lisa pops in once in awhile but she likes selling houses or something, I don't ask. I passed the real estate exam on the first try last week. Seriously if I hadn't I would have drove into an embankment, it didn't seem too tough. ( but I hear that most don't pass on the first time ) Of course when you study online you never quite know how you are going to do. My online final was 180 questions and I got 94% but when I went to Spokane to take the test, they don't tell you what you got, which surprised me. You either pass or fail, they dont want the actual score used as a condition of employment or something. It seems to me that telling which questions you got wrong might be helpful, what if it is something important like can a monkey sign a quit claim deed and if so will the estate be fee simple or will it be held as tenants in common with its owner. Fact is most agents are good at one thing: figuring out just what the hell 6% comes out to. So now I am waiting to see what brokerage I will work at. In the meantime the lawn is coming in nicely and it quit raining. Summer finaly showed up. Peace

No comments: