Sunday, April 24, 2005

Get Fit

I was a watching the tee vee and all that were on it was infomercials, religous programing and excerise videos. It gived me a good idear. Why dont somebody think of some way to combine these three excellent money makers. Well the day has come and I am that lucky, smart and talented sumbitch. I have in my own fertile and degenerated mind came up with an excellent popurri of the aformentioned items. That's right - religous excerise videos that make me money. I know - sheer genius. I am an idea man and when they come it is fast and furious, I bounced most of them off my wife. They were met with eye rolling, sighs, one small smile and a rebuke. Fine, some people don't know a brilliant scam when it is right in front of them. Here are a few examples, (these are rough, but you get the idea)

"Sweatin To The Old Testament" - Aerobics mingled with scripture reading, fat will melt possibly from sheer boredom.

"Pilates With Pontius Pilate" - Ok this is lame - Not sure where it is going but the title cracked me up. Sometimes you laugh alone.

"Jesursize' - This is the one that earned a rebuke, but I believe he has a sense of humor. And for the obedient out there when he tells you to step it up, you start hoppin.

"Nephi Bo" - Seriously have you seen the pictures of Nephi? the dude is cut. He could kick Billy Blanks and his queer little outfits halfway to the New World. Throw in a little 30lb swordplay, cut off a few heads and you got a workout that will leave you in a stupor of physical exaustion and humility. Credit for the name goes to Boo.

There were more (possibly the funny ones) but I can't remember them.

2 comments:

Boo said...

The Time This Man Has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ's Rant said...

You little punk Boo.